- 1 cup cauliflower rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic (or use garlic powder- I use a small sprinkle only.)
- 1/2 cup Rao’s Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Handful raw spinach leaves
- Other veggies, toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook/heat up cauliflower with a touch of olive oil cooking spray. I used Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower, cooked in a pan for 4-5 minutes until it was clear in color. I then placed between paper towels and let sit to remove all excess fluid, changing the towels a couple of times. You can also use a dish towel. I measured the one cup dry after fluid absorbed.
- While cauliflower rice is “drying”, combine 1 beaten egg, Parmesan cheese, Italian spice, and garlic.
- Add the cauliflower rice.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet/tray form an 8-9 in the circle with the dough, taking care to not make it too thin or create holes.
- Cook this crust in 450 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add toppings: sauce, spinach, cheese, etc.
- Place pizza back in the oven on broil until cheese melts/bubbles. Watch close so it doesn’t burn! Should take a couple of minutes.
If you need a 24 hour plumbing service in Sydney, you may call Sydney emergency plumber today.