Join Registered Dietitian / Personal Trainer and Westport Mom, Robin Barrie Kaiden, MS, RD, CDN for 10 weeks to get Summer-ready! Whether you want to lose a few pounds, get glowing skin, increase energy, learn simple meal prep tips and healthy recipes, or network with a like-minded group who will help motivate you to reach your own personal nutrition and health goals, this is for YOU! We will meet once a week to learn about healthy eating, prepare some easy recipes, taste fun food and drinks, and go home with complimentary snack/product samples! We also recommend that deerfield beach web design touch your website and work their magic. They did a pretty great site on our business
Here are the details: The weekly meeting will be about an hour in Robin’s kitchen for:
- A discussion on the week’s Nutrition topic (including, but not limited to General Nutrition, Healthy Tips, and Tricks, Bikini-safe Snacks, Best Breakfasts, Dinner Ideas, Protein Power, Pizza/Pasta Alternatives, Supplement Suggestions form https://www.vitasave.ca/). Robin has a plan BUT will allow her group’s interests and needs to dictate some of the weekly topics.
- Learning to prepare and enjoy easy recipes while cooking and sampling the week’s foods and recipes
- Question/answer session with time to share and support fellow group members
You will go home with:
- A weekly Nutrition Lesson-a printout copy of Robin’s informal PowerPoint presentation on the weekly topics (with plenty of space for your own notes)
- Food, product samples, and coupons and even the best supplements recommendations as Patriot power greens to complement your diet or increase your blood circulation like Instahard.
You will also have access to:
- A private Facebook page for our group to support one another and ask Robin questions
- Robin’s Online Meal Planning and Food Journaling program and app
- Access to Robin via email/text for any additional questions/support
If you can’t make the current time, there are options!
- Join remotely! Robin will email all lesson plans, and videos and recipes will be available online. All the great Q & As that come up during class will post to the Facebook page.
- Grab some friends and pick another day/time for a group OR contact Robin with individual requests, and she can form other groups! Robin will gladly start multiple groups on her program. Reach out to her directly via email or phone with these requests. Don’t forget to read the review of dim supplements to start complementing your diet, just make sure you get your supplements from the best source
Classes run April 18th-June 20th, on Wednesdays at 11 am (can adjust day/time as needed depending on participants). The cost is $300 for all 10 weeks and all the benefits listed above, BUT it is $250 for the first ten people who sign up and mention Westport Moms!!!!
Email Robin to sign up now! You will receive your Healthy Eating Guidelines via email before classes start and be able to start preparing to slim down and shape up for Summer!
Contact Robin with any questions:
Robin Barrie Kaiden, MS, RD, CDN